Planning a Yellowstone whitewater rafting trip with Montana Whitewater? You won’t want to miss out on some of the other activities that will make your trip to Yellowstone National Park even more memorable! From high soaring zip lines to horseback riding, we have everything you need to book a full day of fun. Read on to find the best activities and tours to add on to your Yellowstone rafting trip.
1. Montana Zipline Tours • Classic, Super, or Eco-Tour!
Yellowstone Zipline Eco-Tour Trip In Gardiner, MT
Our Eco-Tour provides a spectacular view of Electric Peak as you come zipping down the mountainside. A truly scenic experience- while you take in the vistas, Montana wildlife, and gorgeous views overall.
Gallatin Gateway Ziplining Near Big Sky & Bozeman
Soar over the famous Gallatin River on an exciting aerial adventure! Located in Gallatin Gateway, outside Big Sky, Montana, this zipline is a scenic and convenient way to add some excitement to your stay in Bozeman or Big Sky.
- Gallatin Zipline Classic Trip: Zip up those pockets folks, because you’re flying over the river on this adventure! This tour features 3 zips, 4 adventure elements, 2 sky bridges through the trees, and zipping twice over the Gallatin River!
- Gallatin Zipline Super Trip: An extension of the Classic Tour, this wild excursion boasts 6 zips and 8 total adventure elements, all beginning with ascending sky bridges into the trees! You’ll zip above beautiful fields of wildflowers, whiz past limestone cliffs, and zoom over the Gallatin River, which is where the movie “A River Runs Through It” was filmed.
2. Montana Horseback Riding • Stermitz or Broken Hart Ranch
Yellowstone Horseback Riding Trips In Gardiner, MT
Stermitz Ranch is a fifth-generation Montana ranch with wild views of the iconic Electric Peak! Take in the sagebrush fields and juniper forests as you trot along over 1,700 feet of the Cinnabar Basin area. Take to the saddle like a true Montana cowboy after a day of Yellowstone rafting!
Big Sky Horseback Riding Trips
Broken Hart Ranch offers a lovely ride on the Hellroaring Creek Trail through the Gallatin National Forest. This ride features up-hill switchbacks and mountain stream crossings in a lush pine forest! Please note that this ride is geared towards adventure seekers or those with some riding experience.
3. Montana Guided Fly Fishing • Learn to Fish or Guided Tour
Whether you are a seasoned fisherman or brand new to the river, we’ve got something to offer you!
Learn To Fly Fish In Big Sky
Let our experienced guides give you an in-depth introduction to fy fishing and the Gallatin river.
You’ll learn about the sport of fly fishing and the ecology of the area. This is a fantastic opportunity to try out fly fishing without breaking the bank!
Guided Fly Fishing Yellowstone
With a half or full day option, there is something for everyone! Really test out your fishing knowledge by bundling this trip with the Learn to Fly Fish lesson.
4. Madison River Tubing • Float Trip or Rent Your Own
Madison Float Trip
Madison River Tubing is your one-stop shop for fun on the water! Book a trip and let us take care of the driving for you. Don’t want to float in a tube? No problem! Rent a Stand-Up Paddleboard, Packraft, or inflatable kayak.
Rent a cooler-tube and bring all of your favorite beverages along on the float with you. With convenient pickup locations in Bozeman or Four-Corners, we’re here for you!
5. Endeavor Ballooning • Balloon Rides
Hot Air Balloon Trips In Big Sky & Bozeman
Your adventure begins as the sun rises over mountain ranges as the state-of-the-art balloon system whisks you away. Experience the picturesque views of mountain peaks and rolling countrysides as you float above Montana’s breathtaking landscape. With trips out of Bozeman and Big Sky, there is truly no better way to see Gallatin Valley! Once your balloon lands safely, passenger liaisons will ensure you celebrate your trip in style with a traditional champagne toast and presentation of a certificate of flight to commemorate your journey!
6. Yellowstone Safari • Guided Trips
Guided Yellowstone Adventures In Gardiner, MT
Yellowstone Safari offers a wide variety of tours all year round, including: llama treks, river safaris, hiking, backpacking, snowshoe & wolf safaris, and winter camping! These personalized, biologist-guided recreational and educational trips are perfect for individuals or groups.