Fly Fishing Office
Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Fly Fishing
- Learn to Fly Fish Lessons
- Half Day/Fully Day Guided Fishing
- Located between Bozeman and Big Sky, north of West Yellowstone, right on the river
- Great for families and first timers as well as seasoned fisherman that may want a guide for the area
- Small volume river runs through Gallatin Canyon of Gallatin National Forest
No one should visit Montana and miss out on the fabulous blue-ribbon fishing our rivers have to offer! At Montana Whitewater, we have packages for every level of experience. Whether you’ve never been on a river before or are tying your own flies, we’ve got you covered. We provide all the gear you need and have access on three rivers in the area. Book your trip today and maybe you’ll catch the big one!
55365 GALLATIN RD,
GALLATIN GATEWAY, MT 59730
- From Bozeman – Head west on Main street (Highway 191) out of town 8 miles. When you come to a 4-way stop (with the Conoco on your left,) turn left (Highway 191) head south 25.5 miles and we are on your right hand side at mile marker 56.5.
- From Big Sky/ West Yellowstone – Head north on Highway 191. We are on your left at mile marker 55.5.
- From Billings – Head west on I-90. Take exit 298 in Belgrade, south toward Big Sky, and head about 42.5 miles south on Highway 85. Highway 85 turns into Highway 191 after 11 miles. Keep heading south to our Gallatin Office. We are located at mile marker 55.5 on Highway 191.