We are located in Southwest Montana. Idaho is to the West, Wyoming to the South, and North/South Dakota to the East.
63960 GALLATIN RD,
GALLATIN GATEWAY, MT 59730
- From Bozeman – Head west on Main Street (Highway 191) out of town 8 miles. When you come to a 4-way (with the Conoco on your left,) turn left (Highway 191) head south 17 miles and we are on your left hand side at mile marker 64.
- From Big Sky/ West Yellowstone – Head north on Highway 191. We are on your right at mile marker 64.
- From Billings – Head west on I-90. Take exit 298 in Belgrade, south toward Big Sky, and head about 34 miles south on Highway 85. This Highway turns into Highway 191 after 11 miles. Keep heading south to our Gallatin Office. We are located at mile marker 64 on Highway 191.
603 SCOTT ST
GARDINER, MT 59030
- We are in Gardiner at 603 Scott St. We are on the river side of the main street of Gardiner, right near the Food Farm Grocery Store, kitty- corner from the Super 8 motel.
- From Bozeman – Head east on Main St.and get on the interstate going east. Take Exit 333 in Livingston and go 53 miles south on Highway 89 to Gardiner. 89 becomes Main St. We are on your right with the tipi in front. Should take 1.5 hours.
- From Big Sky/ West Yellowstone -Head into the Park at West Yellowstone and go through Mammoth to Gardiner.
Traffic in the Park can be very slow, so give yourself some time.
- From Billings – Head west on I-90. Take exit 333 in Livingston, towards Yellowstone National Park, and go 53 miles south on Highway 89 to Gardiner. Highway 89 becomes Scott Street. We are on your right with the tipi in the front.
1110 West Main
Bozeman, MT 59715
- Located in Bozeman at 1110 West Main Street.
- We are on the corner of S 11th Avenue and Main Street.
- If you are heading west down Main Street (coming from downtown) we are located on the left after you pass through the light on 11th Avenue.
Fly Fishing Office
55365 Gallatin Rd
Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730
- Our Fly Fishing Center is located at the center of Gallatin Canyon at the North end of Big Sky.
- We are located at mile marker 55.5 on Highway 191.
- If you are coming from the South, we will be on the left hand side about 7.5 miles north of the Big Sky stoplight.
- If you are coming from the North, you will pass our Gallatin Office on the left and the Fly Fishing Center will be located 8.5 miles south on the right hand side.