Planning & Prep
Connect to one another, not the Wi-fi.
Our society has become so dependent on digital and mobile devices that we often times don’t realize just how strong this dependence is. Abandoning these gadgets for one full day, night (or more!), for a day out in nature is surprisingly rejuvenating for both your mental and emotional well-being. We are group of people who believe in world betterment through outdoor recreation, and it is a privilege that we are honored to share with you.
OUR SHORT SHUTTLE
Location – Location – Location!!! After your rafting trip on the Gallatin, you will be back to your dry clothes and the warmth of our office in mere minutes. No riding in a bus for 20+ minutes soaking wet and freezing!
We want our customers to enjoy our facilities as well as have a genuine Montana experience. We love bright colors, locally known artists, murals and photos of our current and past adventures and funky decor, which can be seen at each of our locations.
Although it goes without saying, most companies believe they have the best staff. We work tirelessly to acquire talented and capable characters to come work for us and invest time into training each of them to meet the standard of MWW on and off the trip. As a company, we think of our team members as part of the family. Whether it is out on the river on a fun run, having a party after work, cooking hotdogs up for lunch, going bowling or throwing axes, or getting together to go skiing during the winter season, we all share the same passions of adventure and would love to share them with you!
What to Bring/Wear
Check out our “What to Wear” section for the activities you will be participating in!
We Provide (FOR FREE)
All the outside essentials for rafting such as; wetsuits, neoprene booties, splash tops and bottoms free of charge for your comfort.
Our stores carry amenities such as croakies and chums to hold your glasses on when you get splashy on the river or are zipping through the air! Our shops also have apparel, stickers, sunscreen, and more!
The minimum age for children at both our Yellowstone River and Gallatin River locations is six years old. Age restrictions may vary on certain stretches of river depending on water levels. We also offer discounted kids’ pricing 🙂
Our professional photographers with get shots of you throughout your raft and zipline trips! You can purchase at the shop right after your trip or access our online store for years after.
We reserve the right to cancel trips due to water levels or unseasonably cold temperatures. If we cancel, you will receive an opportunity to reschedule free of charge or cancel with no penalty. Passing showers or mild weather changes will not stop us from running our trips, but if you do not want to participate, you must cancel in correlation with our cancellation policy to avoid any penalties.
For No-Shows and last minute cancellations (within 48 hours of the trip), we reserve the right to charge 50-100% of trip cost.
Call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Make a reservation with us – you can call in or book now!
- Stop by, email in, call us! Ask questions.
- Show up for your trip at the time it is scheduled for (1PM trip?- show up at 1PM)
- Check in with our office staff – they’ll direct you every step of the way!
- They will ensure every participant has signed a waiver and all groups are paid up
- A guide will help you get the right gear from our selection of all sizes from xxxsmall to xxxxlarge
- Change into your rafting/zipline gear
- Put your dry clothes and all valuables in your car, lock it and give your keys to the office — we are not responsible for any damaged or lost items you take on a trip
- A guide will get you a helmet, PFD, (personal flotation device), and fit your PFD
- Load into our vehicle, ride to the put-in while guides entertain you
- Pile out of the bus at the put-in
- Get a paddle
- Quiet now, listen and pay close attention to the safety talk
- The trip leader will assign you to a boat and guide
- You go rafting!
- At the take-out, talk about how great it was and hug each other
- Help take the gear up to the bus
- Ride back on the bus to the office
- Get back to the office – hang up what you can, dump the rest and change into your warm dry clothes
- Buy some souvenirs or photos and show your guide some appreciation.
- Wave and say, “see you next year!”
- Follow us on social media and leave us a review 🙂