Planning & Prep
What to Bring
Check out our “What to Wear” section for the activities you will be participating in!
All the outside essentials for rafting such as; wetsuits, neoprene booties, splash tops and bottoms free of charge for your comfort.
Our store carries amenities such as Croakies to hold your glasses on when you get splashy on the river or are zipping through the air!
The minimum age for children at both our Yellowstone River and Gallatin River locations is six years old. Age restrictions may vary on certain stretches of river depending on water levels.
Professional photographs of your trip are available (June-August) for purchase when you return to our office.
We reserve the right to cancel trips due to water levels or unseasonably cold temperatures. Passing showers will not keep you from enjoying your whitewater raft trip.
For No-Shows and late Cancellations, we reserve the right to charge 50% of trip cost.
Call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Make a reservation with us
- Come in, say Hi! Ask questions
- Sign a waiver and pay with cash, check or credit card
- A guide will help you get the right gear from our selection of all sizes from xxxsmall to xxxxlarge
- Change into your rafting gear
- Put your clothes and valuables in your car, lock it and give your keys to the office
- A guide will get you a helment, PFD, (personal flotation device), and tighten your PFD
- Load into the vehicles, ride to the put-in while guides entertain you
- Pile out of the bus at the put-in
- Get a paddle
- Quiet now, listen and pay close attention to the safety talk
- Divide into your groups, choose your favorite guide and hit the river!
- At the take-out, talk about how great it was and hug each other
- Help take the gear up to the bus
- Ride back on the bus to the office
- Get back to the office – hang up what you can, dump the rest and change into your warm clothes
- Buy some souvenirs or photos and show your guide some appreciation.
- Wave and say, “see you next year!”