Things To Do In Yellowstone National Park
For more specific Gardiner information visit our website: http://yellowstoneraftzipline.com/
- Located in Gardiner, North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park, on the banks of the Yellowstone River
- Perfect for families and first time rafters
- Rolling waves class II-III non-technical
- Wide, deep river runs through Paradise Valley with mountain views of the Absoroka and Gallatin Ranges in the background
- Lower rates than the Gallatin Trips
- Inflatable Kayaks also available
- Closest Rafting to Yellowstone National Park
- Full Days run through legendary Yankee Jim Canyon
The Yellowstone is a wide, deep river with a large volume of water flowing through it. Even during the low water months, which typically occur in August, the Yellowstone will provide you with great splashes and waves.
Keep on floating to enjoy the Full-Day Yellowstone River Rafting Trip, with an all you can eat lunch along the river. Your afternoon will be well spent hitting the legendary wave rapids of Yankee Jim Canyon!
The Yellowstone is a great river for first time rafters, or families with small children.
If you are looking for a more challenging adventure, try out our Duckies – “guided inflatable kayak trips“ a great way to enjoy the river for folks age 12 and up.
The historic Yellowstone River also provides a potential opportunity to view wildlife!
603 SCOTT ST
GARDINER, MT 59030
- We are in Gardiner at 603 Scott St. We are on the river side of the main street of Gardiner, right near the Food Farm Grocery Store, kitty- corner from the Super 8 motel.
- From Bozeman – Head east on Main St.and get on the I-90 going east. Take Exit 333 in Livingston and go 53 miles south on Highway 89 to Gardiner. Highway 89 becomes Main St. We are on your right with the tipi in front. Should take 1.5 hours.
- From Big Sky/ West Yellowstone -Head into the National Park at West Yellowstone and go through Mammoth to Gardiner.
Traffic in the Park can be very slow, so give yourself some time.
- From Billings – Head west on I-90. Take exit 333 in Livingston, towards Yellowstone National Park, and go 53 miles south on Highway 89 to Gardiner. Highway 89 becomes Scott Street. We are on your right, next to the bright yellow house.