*We allow our guests to make changes or cancel a reservation up to 24 hours before the trip without any fees*
As a past, present, or prospective guest of Montana Whitewater Rafting and Yellowstone ZipLine Tours, know that there is nothing more important to us than the safety of our guests and staff. We want to express that we’re doing everything possible to prepare for the season ahead, whether you’re planning a trip or have already booked. Since 1992, we have been dedicated to providing the best recreation experiences in the Greater Yellowstone Area. During the 2020 season, we successfully operated with our own protocols and procedures while aligning with state and federal requirements. The 2021 season will be no different. If you need assistance, have concerns, or questions about the 2021 season please contact us here; we want to know how we can better serve you this summer.
UPDATED OPENING DATES
Rafting Trips on Gallatin and Yellowstone Rivers- opening May 15th, weather depending
Zipline Tours – Gallatin Zipline Tours begin May 15th, Yellowstone Zipline Tours will begin June 1st M-F
Fly Fishing – opening May 15th-June 1st TBD
Madison River Tubing & Rentals – opening June 1st weather depending
Updates to MWW Procedures and Operations
- We have implemented an online waiver system so you can fill them out at home prior to your trip. This will help guests and groups avoid gathering in our office, unnecessary interactions with office staff, and using office pens to fill out paper waivers.
- While we have always maintained exceptionally clean grounds and equipment, we are adding extra steps to our sanitation process for all equipment and any vehicle and building you may enter during your trip.
- Our bathroom facilities are cleaned multiple times a day as is, but they will be sanitized after each trip throughout the coming season.
- We offer multiple hand washing stations and have hand sanitizer available throughout our facilities at every location.
- *Offering private options for our rafting and zipline activities to ensure only your party is in the raft or on a zipline tour *
- Zipline, horseback and fly fishing groups will be kept small.
- We will not allow any guest who is showing signs of sickness to participate in our activities.
- Daily employee health screening
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering on property, in all of our facilities, and in our shuttle vehicles
- Everyone will be required to wear a face covering on our zipline tours
- We will not be offering our Gallatin Overnight Trip due to the trip’s inability to allow appropriate social distancing and sanitation procedures implemented
Gallatin River Half Day Classic – Private Boat
1 Boat: $450.00 | 2+ Boats: $400.00 per boat
Gallatin River Full Day Classic- Private Boat
1 Boat: $700.00 | 2+ Boats: $650.00 per boat
Private Gallatin Zipline Tour
Yellowstone River Rafting – 8 Mile Paradise Trip (2-3 Hours) Private Boat
1 Boat: $375.00 | 2+ Boats: $325.00 per boat
Yellowstone River Rafting – Full Day Paradise Raft – Private Boat
1 Boat: $575.00 | 2+ Boats: $525.00 per boat
Private Tube Trip with Shuttle
1-14 people: $550.00 | 14-50 people: $1200.00